This is a list of changes for each version of the IFrameWidgets plugin.
Version 1.01 (5th June 2008):
- The code to register, create and control the Widget was rewritten to work with WordPress 2.5.
Version 1.0 (29th January 2008):
- No Changes from 0.14 beta – plugin moves to full release.
Version 0.14 beta (3rd December 2007):
- Improved XHTML Transitional Validation by:
- removing target=”_blank” from the iframe tag (no longer needed as the IFrame HTML has
- changing scrolling=”No” to scrolling=”no”.
- Fixed issue with plugin checking for tracking codes in the head section. If no widgets were set up, a php warning was given.
- Fixed issue when the title was left empty (the plugin was echoing $before_title and $after_title). It now only echos them, if there is title.
Version 0.13 beta:
- Added Tracking Code parameter, which allows a Tracking code to be inserted into the Head section. This is meant to negate the http_referer issue.
Version 0.12 beta:
- Ensured links will not open in the IFrame by adding
<base target="_blank">to the head of the IFrame content.
- Resolved transparent background issue in IE and Opera, by adding style=”background-color: transparent” to body of IFrame and allowtransparency=”true” to IFrame tag.
- Added option to Align the IFrame widget (your theme’s default, left, center or right).
Version 0.11 beta:
- Modified the ifwChangeHeight function to resize the IFrame correctly for Opera.
Version 0.1 beta:
- Initial release