We have the following articles on WordPress Opinion:
While catching up on some old podcasts, specifically Episode 82 of WordPress Weekly, I came across a discussion about WordPress beta testing. The discussion centers around the problem of bugs not being caught during beta testing because there just aren't enough beta testers.
To me, the solution seems straightforward - but that may be because I worked in the software industry for 10 years and have experience in software release management, so I'll take the long path and set the scene properly.Continue Reading »
- Thoughts On The New WordPress Podcast – daWPshow
- WordPress Taking Out The What?
- WPVote Needs To Improve Published News Section
- Subscribe To Comments: Checked By Default Removed
- NOT All My Loving – CommentLuv Deactivated
- Where Have All The WordPress Plugin Lists Gone?
- Is It Okay For Plugins To Promote Themselves?
- WordPress Permalink Customisation – Caution For Beginners